GRACE Trust conducts village adoption programmed in our target villages. Our Trust adopted 6 villages in our Target area. For this adoption programmed that villages got so many improvements. The following outcome had achieved by GRACE Trust for this adoption programmed from this villages:
Moreover, we held this year a rally for campaigning to the school to get admission. There was insistence on the act promulgated by the central Govemment called RIGHT TO EDUCATION. We held many rallies in all blocks their children to the schools in their respective villages.
- Water problem has solved
- Some of the waste land is become an agricultural land cultivated by those villages.
- Awareness programmed was conduction to those villages about the plants and seeds.
- Self –Employment programmed was conducted to then and stand their own leg.
- Now those villages are protected from the pollution.
- Peoples are not fully awareness about the importance of the education through our programmers.
MICRO RULES REGLATION::
Take the all activities of control to the same Development of all part GRACE TRUST,
Mr.P.Anand,Mcom,Msw,Tallyh,Busy,Dtp, S/o Parmam Shall Be the managing trustee of the trust.The other board of trustees shall hold office till their successor taking over or till their resign.
NEW LIFE GRACE FOR TRIBAL PEOPLE UPLIMENT
1. Identifying the potential children in the villages /hills and enabling them to find schools.
2. Enabling the potential children and youth of the tribal to avail basic education (establishing schools) and accommodation.( hostels)
3. Developing their environmental standard and helping them and with life settlements.
Survey by GRACE indicates 85% of the children in the village’s people are forced into child labour and jun-veril delinquency. To reach them out in a much wider perspective with a modified strategy GRACE is the need of the hour.
- GRACE focus on Janelle village’s 12in people and work with the children and youth.
- To develop strategies periodically in par with the current situation and implement those.
- To provide them with the facilities that they lack
- Planning the identified children schools in kattampundi villages and having them in hostels.
- Establishing schools in target area
- Conducting health care programs in the target area
- Continuous health care with a proper follow-up.
- Conducting guidance counseling, awareness and preventive education programs.
- Provide them transport and communication facilities.
- Providing them with skill training like computer and typewriting
- To expand the school to a secondary level
- To stabling a ten-bedded hospital to cater to the medical needs of the target people.
- To place a professional counselor in the location
- To provide them with modern agriculture techniques and equipments.
- To provide them self employment scheme
- To provide them vocational training computers. Tailoring and typewriting.
- To raise a tribal research institute in the target area.
- To raise a relevant center to sustain the projects.
OUR IMMEDIATE NEEDS:
- COMPUTERS, SEWING MACHINES AND DAILY FOOD SUPPLING.
- SALARY FOR WARDEAN, TUITION, MASTERS, OFFICE STAFF,AND OTHER RECRRING EXPENCE.
- TEXT BOOK AND STATIONERY FOR STUDANTS.
- UNIFORMS BEDDING MATS ECT, FOR CHILDERN.
- MORE VOLUNTREES.
- CYCLE AND TWO WHEELERS FOR OFFICE USE AND FILED VISIT,